пятница, 11 ноября 2011 г.

11-11-11


I woke up extremely early this morning. Set 3 alarms with interval of 10 minutes each, to prevent myself from reentering my sweet fantasy world. First thing when I woke up was enter the kitchen and start busy preparing my lunch. Once my lunch was done and packed, a warm bath was taken.




It was snowing outside. 7am sharp I start my attempt to make today a day to remember during my stay in this city of Volgograd. I start walking in the snow to Morphacorpus. This building is where classes for Anatomy, Surgical Anatomy, Biology, Microbiology and so on are conducted. There is a museum in this building where students can get every single bone in our body for references and self revisions. I studied in this museum once, all alone by myself surrounded with all the parts of the human body. It sounds scary right? But the feeling was great. Most of the samples were made by students themselves. It sounds interesting right?

Walking in the dark with snow was a real experience. With the Jaguar leather shoes from my dad, I walk through the street with no fear. The right hand of mine was holding my lunch ration. Throughout the journey, I enjoy drinking the black tea I prepared in the mini bottle from my mum. Tea is a must for the local Russian in the morning. They can’t live without it. Just like Malaysian Teh Tarik?


Heat produced by my body trapped in my newly bought Adidas Supernova CLIMAPROOF. Sweating during this kind of weather is really good. Warm.

After 40 minutes of walking on the slippery and muddy road, finally I reached my destination. Kept my jacket, changed my second shoes and followed by Anatomy mass lecture. The lecture was very well conducted and the pen in my hand was having a marathon on the papers. It was like almost impossible for you to jot everything down. It was extremely fast.

I didn’t attend the Physical Training as I had a little sprain on my ankle again. Played volleyball with the Russian yesterday and it was indeed an experience to be remembered. I didn’t inform my parents on this but I know they will be reading my blog and find out about it. “Better late than never”

Spent my time in the library studying First Aid because my lecturer on this critical subject is just a junk. I don’t meant to be rude but the reality speaks. We had grown up and it’s good to be independent sometimes. I had 3 high productivity hours today.  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий