суббота, 1 октября 2011 г.

Hopes and Dreams


I had been waiting for this moment for such a long time and finally this long waiting period comes to an end, where the next chapter of my life begins to unfold.

My family members were very supportive to me. All of them came to the airport to send me of. My Lok Ku Phor even flew all the way from Australia. I feel grateful to have this bunch of people around me all the time. Constantly providing and nourishing me with everything I need. 

This is the main factor why it is so heavy for me. Hiding your emotion is a real challenge. Putting this tough feeling aside and look into the future is a better solving method. Looking at this transition of life is so meaningful, mix with some emotional challenge.

MH002 from KLIA to London Heathrow Airport. The whole journey took me around 13 Hours and had a nice chit chat session with a Malaysian student from Penang. She is currently doing A-level in one of the college situated in London. Born with a silver spoon in her mouth.

6 Hours of transit in Heathrow is a golden opportunity to have a preview of the English society. Stepping on England’s land is a great feeling. It rather be interesting than getting bored waiting for the next flight to Moscow.

First footstep in Moscow indeed is another indescribable feeling. The weapon of survival – Russian Language. Had the first conversation with the immigration officer. Very good and awesome first impression to me. Security level in the Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport is real tight.

Rushed all the way to make it to the next boarding gate for the final flight to Volgograd. The first bad impression came to me when the air stewardess on board not being so helpful to foreign passengers. The rain in Volgograd welcomed our presence on this City of Heroes.

The airport of Volgograd is just incomparable with their International Airport. Be positive. How often will I be using this one belted airport? Seniors were there to assist us. They carried our bags and luggages into the bus. An early breakfast was also prepared to fill in the empty stomach of us. It feels so much at home. Thanks again.

More things to explore.

Never look back. Create junctions in life to replace U turns.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий